Join 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels and ages to take on a classic capital to coast route, testing your grit over the late May Bank Holiday weekend. Most will walk, but you can jog or run if you prefer. With quarter, half and full distance options there's a challenge for everyone.
A start by the Thames in Richmond, then the North Downs and wonderful Surrey and Sussex countryside to halfway at Turners Hill. The 100km route heads up and over the South Downs before the welcome sight of the Brighton coastline comes into view.
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
1.Charity sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
- 100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
2. Mixed funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
- 100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
3. Self fund – you pay the full cost of the event place and fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity! 25km: £79 50km: £129 100km: £198