Join 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels and ages and Walk, jog or run a choice of distances along the spectacular Jurassic Coast - a World Heritage Site. Starting from Corfe Castle, the route heads to Swanage, then along to Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door, with ups and downs all the way to the Weymouth halfway point.
100km challengers then continue past Portland Bill, nature reserves, along the western end of Chesil Beach to West Bay's famous cliffs (of TV's Broadchurch fame) - before a finish line celebration in vibrant Bridport. With all distance options, including full support and great hospitality all the way - there's a challenge here for everyone!
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
1.Charity sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
- 100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
2. Mixed funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
- 100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
3. Self fund – you pay the full cost of the event place and fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity! 25km: £79 50km: £129 100km: £198