There are a variety of group and 1:1 sessions being provided from Grove House. Circumstances may change due to the pandemic, so for up to date information, come to one of our drop-in sessions or call 01727 731000.
We can continue to support you by:
- Support via phone or video call or face to face home visits – this can be for clinical concerns, such as for symptom management, onward referrals or for support with your well-being and general mental health.
- Occupational Therapy – via phone, video or face to face home visits. Occupational therapists help adapt your day to day activities that you may be finding difficult, with or without use of equipment, fatigue and activity management, and more.
- Physiotherapy – via phone, video or face to face home visits. Physiotherapists help you work on your mobility, strength, balance, breathlessness and more.
- Family and Children’s Support Services – counselling or listening service provided by phone or video call.
- Putting you in touch with others who can help with day to day tasks, or for company via phone call.
If you or a loved one has a life-limiting illness, please get in touch by calling 01727 731013 if you would like to talk to someone about how we can support you.